Northside/Aldine Job Fair
Monday, September 9
9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
M.O. Campbell Center, 1865 Aldine Bender Road
Houston, TX 77032
Job creation and putting Americans to work is an immediate priority for Congressman Green. He invites you to attend his second job fair of the year to hear about federal legislation and meet with representatives from dozens of local businesses that are looking to currently hire.
Make sure to bring copies of your resume.
Current companies participating include:
- ABM Services - Service workers, Floor persons, Supervisors, Leads
- Advantage Staffing - Call center Agents
- Aldine ISD - Professional and Administrative Positions, Teachers, Speech Pathologists, Transportation
- Allied Barton Security Services - Commission and Non-Commissions Officers, TWIC Certified Officers
- APAC Customer Service - Telesales CCSR, Licensed Insurance Representatives, Work from Home Reps.
- Burnett Staffing - Warehouse Workers and Oil & Gas Manufacturing
- Carlton Staffing - Administrative, Clerical, Light Industrial, Skilled Trades, Accounting
- Cheyenne Center - Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor, Tech Assistance, Cooks
- City Of Houston - Administrative, Clerical, CDL Drivers
- Cricket Communications - Retail Sales and Indirect Channels
- DeVry University & Keller Graduate Management - Academic Advisors, Adjunct Faculty
- Driving Momentum - Drivers
- EC Sources Service - Civil Engineers, Electrical Engineer, Drafters (All Substations Related), Asst. Controller, Payroll Specialist
- Eco-Staff - Electricians, Voice & Data Technicians, Machine Operators, Forklift Operators, Overhead Crane Operators, Grinders, Burn Table Operators, Manual Machinist, CNC Machinist, Roll Plate Operators and Quality Control Inspectors.
- Executive Security - Security Officers
- FedEx Ground - Delivery Drivers
- First Transit (United Shuttle) - Bus Drivers
- G2Secure - Aircraft Cleaners
- Halliburton - Engineers, Chemistry Lab Techs, Electronics Techs, Dispatch
- Harbor America Specialty Trades - Licensed Plumbers Apprentice & Journeyman with and without TWIC, Industrial Electricians, Industrial Millwrights, Day Maintenance Supervisors, General Laborers, Inside and outside Sales, Forklift Operators and Welders
- Harris County Human Resources & Risk Management - Clerical, Technical & Professional positions
- Harris County Sheriff’s Office - Detention Officers, Lateral Deputy Sheriff, Entry Deputy Sheriff, Medical Paralegals, and Professional positions.
- HISD - Apollo 20 - Teachers, Math Tutors
- Houston Area Plumbing Joint Apprenticeship - Journeyment Training, Continuing Ed for Licensed Plumbers
- Houston Police Department - Police Officers
- Manpower Staffing - Warehouse, Administrative, Industrial & Manufacturing
- Masco Contractors Services - Installers
- MRG Logistics, LLC - Over the road drivers
- Oak Farms Dairy - Warehouse, Yard Drivers, CDL Drivers, Machine Operators
- Office of the Attorney General - Child Support Technicians
- Pacesetters Personal Services - Carpenters, Certified Forklift Operators, Clerical, CNC Machinist
- Progressive Controls Inc. - Skilled Industrial and General Laborers
- Reliable Insurance - Insurance Agents
- Retail Business Development - Sales Specialist
- Silverleaf Resorts, Inc. - Event Marketing Reps & Sales Reps
- Snelling - Production and Industrial Maintenance Technicians, Forklift Operators, Crane Operators, Customer Service Agents, Production Workers
- Southwest Freight - Drivers Forklift Operators and Office Personnel
- Summit Staffing - Millwrights, Welders, Electrician
- Texas Department of Criminal Justice - Correctional Officers
- Tejas Tubular - Thread-Line, CNC, Pipe Kickers, Electricians
- The Art Institute of Houston - Assistance Admissions Directors, Various Teaching positions
- Turning Basin Service, Inc. - Shuttle Drivers & Security Officers (Port of Houston)
- Whelan Security - Security Officers
- Zachery Odebrecht Parkway Builders - CDL Driver, 9Tank and/or Hazmat Endorsements), Concrete Ready Mix Drivers, Laborers, Heavy Equipment Operators, Certified Crane Operators, Electricians, Form Setters, Form Builders, Pipelayers, Heavy Equipment Mechanics, Servicers and Oilers
A flyer for the event can be found here. For more information, please call our office at 281-999-5879.