Help With a Federal Agency Form
1. Determine your eligibility for opening casework with our office.
2. Read this list of Frequently Asked Questions for quick answers to the most common questions.
3. Prepare to open a case with my office by completing the Casework Authorization Form below.
4. Print the form and mail, fax or drop off all of your documentation to:
Office of Congressman Gene Green
256 N. Sam Houston Pkwy E., Suite 29
Houston, Texas 77060
Please note that the Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can contact an agency to obtain information about an individual's case. We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request.
Please include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your correspondence—such as:
- Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
- VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
- Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
- Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary;
- Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved;
If you have any questions, please contact either of my local offices at 281-999-5879 or 713-330-0761.
This is a three step process. Step one is to fill in the form with the required data, then click the “Generate Request for Review” button at the bottom of the page. Once reviewed, print and mail, fax, or hand deliver the document to our office. The address and fax number are on the generated page.